The controller of personal information, defined by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the applicable law governing the protection of personal information, is:
Perhavčeva ulica 22
Tel: +386 2 70 71 200
Arhides d.o.o., the operator of the website www.arhides.si, commits to store and process all acquired personal information in accordance with the GDPR and applicable Slovenian legislation (Personal Information Protection Act).
How we aquire personal information
We aquire personal information in the following ways:
- from the online inquiry form;
- by telephone communication with the customer;
- by personal communication with the customer;
- by e-mail communication with the customer;
Purpose of aquiring and processing personal information
We use personal information to process your request. We do not use the entered data in the future without your explicit consent.
Sending personal information to third party
We disclose personal information only to law enforcement agencies and other government bodies if required by law or necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal offenses and fraud.
We commit not to send or disclose your personal information to any unauthorized companies, persons or others for advertising purposes under any circumstances.
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights:
- to have access to your personal information and any copy of them.
- to supplement or correct your personal information if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- to request deletion of your personal information, especially if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, if processed illegally or if processed with your consent but you have revoked the consent and there is no other legal basis for their processing.
- to transfer your personal information to another controller, where technically feasible.
- to limit the processing of your personal information, especially if you dispute their accuracy – for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information; if the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal information; if the data retention period has expired and you need it to enforce your legal claims.
- to revoke the given consent at any time.
When you want to enforce your rights or you want to obtain additional information, please contact our data protection officer, available on this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will process and respond to your application in accordance with the GDPR.
The competent state authority for complains regarding your rights or regulations
Competent state authority, in case you believe your rights or regulations on personal information protection have been violated, is:
Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia (Dunajska cesta 22, 1000 Ljubljana, telephone: 01 230 97 30, fax: 01 230 97 78, e-mail : email@example.com).
Retention period of personal information
If we have your explicit consent for a specific purpose of processing, the retention period is: until revoked.
Statutory processing under Article 6.b of the GDPR – processing required for the performance of a contract (retention period: 10 years), or for the implementation of measures at the request of such an individual before the conclusion of the contract (retention period: 5 years).